cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Person Tables and Text information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's

I need contact person table and from which table the text will be copied into sales order from contact person

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Try with the KNVK table

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

KNVK is the tables which stores Customer Master Contact Partner.

and text which is recorded in CMR is determined into sales order using Text Det.Proced. is this the one you are asking or smoething else. Please can you little more clear on this.

bye

rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajam,

Thank you for your reply

My requirement is iam preparing Functional Design Document for Sales Order in that there is one field which should be picked from customer contact person(Text information)

So kindly light on this

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

which filed (in the sales order) you want pick from customer contact person. so that i can give you exact info.

bye

rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajam,

That is my project requirement

In that they require text information from contact person to sales order for that we are going to creating a new layout

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

in KNVK table PARAU is the filed to record Notes about contact person, this you can get it.

in CMR partner functions you can enter text in Remarks field for a contact person.

bye

rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

can you try in this way.

go to VBPA table - for your VBELN + PARNR you will get a ADRNR field. in this field one number is stored which you can again need to go to ADRC table to get the info.

then go to ADRC table here ADRNR field = ADDRNUMBER.

and then you can get the information which is recorded in the sales order for contact person.

eg: while creating sales order give the contact person number in partner functions and select that partner function and click on display icon, you will get a window where you can enter the Remarks for this particular sales document for the selected partner function. And this Remarks is stored in ADRC table REMARK field, to go to this field follow the above procedure.

I hope this will solve your problem.

bye

Rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajam,

Thank you very much your prompt reply.

I have one more question about Due date in Invoice.

In my project there is one field called due date in their invoice.

How can I trace the due date in VBRK Table

to be elaborate

Payment terms is 30 days from the invoice(Ex. 01/10/2008)

Due date is 30/10/2008.

Could you plz light on this

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas Kapuganti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

some time back, i also posted in SDN on the same field FAEDT (Net due date) which i wanted to print on the Billing Document output.

This Net due date field information is available in FD10N tcode - Customer balance display.

but i could not find the table where this field is available. if you get any solution on this please post the information.

i have seen some help in sdn regarding above issue: u can try this

Thanks

Rajam