cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL tabs removing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to remove tabs fron UWL in MSS. I need only "Tasks" other tabs should be removed.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks in advance,

ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer this blog

Regards,

Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to system administration -> system configuration ->Universal worklist administration

Click Configure Item Types and Customize Views Using a Wizard link and then select the radio button Customize the look of the UWL main page

now select the Tabs which you don't require and Click ok Remove Tab From Current View.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

I dont want to change standard one , can i copy as delta link the . i want to change the new one only .

please provide me the solution .

Thaks in advace,

ramesh

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

You can backup the standard configuration from UWL Administration view. But you will need to make changes in standard one as UWL is bound to an XML config.

For MSS it will be com.sap.pct.erp.mss.001. So take a backup of the configuration, make the changes and then upload with high priority.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Cant we change the only newly created one. As i have to use UWL for specific to a new role.

Regards,

Rameshb

kai_unewisse3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

1. create a new UWL XML file with a copy of the NavigationNode with name="root" and name it e.g. "simple".

remove everything exept "CombinedTask" and the child elements

2. Upload this to the Portal.

3. Add the name of step 1 (simple) in the iview parameter "useNavigationId" .

So you have now 2 UWL iviews with different amount of tabs

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

I have done the changes as per your post . Still i am unable to find the differences.

Any other way to do it?

regards,

rameshb