Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Customer aging report in Sales Order PLD

My customer would like to have customer aging report to be displayed in Sales order PLD. kindly let me know whether it is possible through system variables. if so, please let me know the system variable values for diferrent aging periods like 0-30, 30-60, 60-120, and 120+. etc. Pls suggest any other solution if this is not workable.

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Rajesh

The system variables exposed for the ageing report will not be available for the sales order report. You will need to create multiple fields on the PLD to achieve this. The best would be to use the JDT1 table and Select Debit minus Credit columns. Then add fields with dates as rules and apply each ageing block to each date period (rule) as a sum of debit - credit. Unfortunately SAP Business One does not have a balance table where balances are stored, and they are always calculated on the fly from the journal tables. The alternative is to add a User Defined Table and store the Ageing in this table, and then simply join this table to the BP for the sales order in the PLD. Updating the table will have to be done possibly with a stored procedure.

Kind regards

Peter Juby

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question