cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing storage location in Inter plant transfer orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When iam creating a P.O for interplant transfers, i input supp.plant, Receiving plant, material etc.

When the receiving plant is entered the storage location is not picked automatically for SPECIFIC plants for other plants it is picking correctly.

checked the material master,plant,assignment to storage location, every thing seems to be correct.

Why is not picking for few plants and picking for other plant.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settings for your plants in following configuration

Materials Management>Inventory Management and Physical Inventory>Goods Issue / Transfer Postings-->Create Storage Location Automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you RK but the setting for the plant in t-code OMB2 are same for the same plant,(create storage location field is unticked)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Please check your material master. MRP2 view (give the proper plant) and check whether Storage loc. for EP (MARC-LGFSB) is maintained. If not, define it and start ME21N again, hopefully you will get the SLoc automatically.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I tired the way you told me,but the storage location is properly assigned to the plant in Material master. Thing is all other plants are working correctly expect for one plant.