MRP

Hi PP Experts

Please help me in following scenario:

AA FG - In house production No stock

BB SFG - In house production No stock

CC ROH - In house production Stock - 50unit

DD ROH - External procurement

EE ROH - External procurement

I produce my FG AA with SFG BB & ROH EE and SFG BB with CC & DD. I have MTO strategy

So which strategy I should maintain per material type.when I have sales order of 100 unit.How many Planned order & Perchase req. will system create.

replied

Dear,

You can use the Make to order strategy for your finish product like 20, no need any planning strategy for SFG and Raw materials.

For all the BOM components (up to last level) check in MRP 4 view of Material master

Individual / Collective - It should be Individual or Individual/Collective.

If is maintain as Collective then you will not get planing Proposals though MD50.

For all BOM headers Materials (FERT , HALB ) check in MRP 4 view for MRP for Dependent requirement should be maintain as Dependent requirement are Planned

Check the "Selection method" field in MRP4 view for the FG.

It should have values "Nil" or "1"

Now all you have to decide whether you want to go for this individual or Collective requirment type.Because on one hand

u2022 If you select individual requirement then system will not consider available stock and generate Proposals for every single requirments.

Also you will find PR and Plan order with account assignment of Sales order (in case of MD50)

u2022 If you select collective requirement then system will not generate planing proposals through MD50.In that case you have to go for individual MRP (MD02 / MD03 / MD41 / MD42).

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question