cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not view data in a request from psa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a problem with data in psa. If a select a mange of PSA, I see some request. I select one of them to see data. But there is no data. How is it possible?

If you delete a reques from psa, that request desappears from the psa, doesn't it?

Thanks in advance,

yeberri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

udayabhanupattabhiram_cha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you delete a reques from psa, that request desappears from the psa, doesn't it?

If you delete the request from PSA, it doesn't delete from the PSA display view.

Uday-Ram Chamarthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

But, we always delete request with manage, select the request and then delete, always from the PSA display view.

May be anybody deleted the psa from table, a few days ago we had a issue with performance, and may be system responsable, deleted records... i don't know

how could i know?

thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there is any program which deleted the old PSA request and it is possible that the requests are no more avaiable.

Just check it.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the request green ?

did you check check monitor to see if any records were transferred at all?

sometimes, there may be no data coming from the source.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the request were green. I have delete data from infoprovider in order to load again from psa. But when I have tried to load, 0 records up.

If I try to load from datasource again, data in infoprivider ok, but in psa i can't view them.

I need the historical data, and the problem is that historical data are only in psa, no in source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Executing the DTP will take the data from PSA into your ip.

Please try that option

Former Member
0 Kudos

it dosn't work. The problem is that you can see different green requests in manage from psa, but it is not possible to see internal data.

If I try to see data with se16 and the psa table, there are data for one request, but not for request that i need.

any idea? is very important to rescue this request.

thanks for your help.