Hi

we have a scenario

House bank Account ID sub Accounts

axis1 axi1 1000203(outgoing a/c)

axis1 axi2 1000303(outgoing a/c)

axis1 axi3 1000403(outgoing a/c)

Now i am defining the problem.

Step 1.

we have posted the payment to vendor (F-53) through 1000203 outgoing a/c.(axis1 , a/c ID axi1)

Step 2.

Created check information through FCH5 but here user selected different house bank( axis1) and account ID (axi2). and the system assign check from different account ID.

system is not restrict the user according the outgoing a/c, system allows to select the different account ID.

So kindly give me the solution that how can we restict that the system don't allow the different accout ID.

Regards

kuldeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Account ID is linked with House bank.

So its better to create saperate house banks with seperate account ids.

I am not sure how to restrict the user with same house bank but different Accont ID.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Authorization object F_PAYR_BUK for this TCODE:FCH5 - in that object add the field HKTID: Account ID - take the BASIS guys help in this regard.

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have applied this but not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep,

Usually for creation of check lots, company code, house bank and account id are must. But in your case it might happen that once u create a check lot inside that u will assign which are the payment methods that are applicable for that lot may be in the check lots your users might have given all the payment methods thats why your problem is coming.

U can do one thing for each check lot u can assing a different payment method.

regards

srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not working