cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple PB00 In PIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Info record system allowing to give more than one Condition value for PB00 for same validity(Multiple PB00).How to restrict this.

Thanks and Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better ask your users (user who maintain prices should be advanced users anyway) why they enter the PB00 multiple times.

Educate your users why they should not do it.

Certain conditions need to be added multiple times, e.g. if you import goods from oversea, you may have freight from company to harbour, another freight for the vessel, and then again freigt from harbor to your plant. So you may have 3 times a freight condition. Okay for a PB00 I dont see any sense to have it multiple times but It is not possible to restrict it to just one entry, except you do some programming.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SAI ram

Though system allow u to use PB00 with diff prices in condition tab. But preference will be given to last PB00 condition i.e if 10 and 20 are two diff PB00 con. system will choose 20 in PO

OR if u have it as 6 and 4 4 will be taken in PO

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to restrict this multiple entries for same validity.

How to do that.

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

When you are about to create a new validity period for PB00, the condition which was valid will automatically end before the validity start date given for the new interval.

Regards

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

There is no use of restricting this because one may be used for gross/net posting, other for frieght, other costs....

So if you restrict it then how will you make the other required enteries at the same time....

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to restrict the PB00 entry more than one time for the same validity not other conditions.for example,

From 07/10/2008 to 31/10/2008

PB00 10 INR per 1 EA

PB00 30INR per 1 EA

System should not aloow this to enter.

regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Eventhough the system allows multiple entry of condition type PB00 for the same validity period, but while creating the PO, the system would throw an error and the material could not be procured using a PO.

Basically the option of multiple entry is provided because of the various possibilities of scaling, validity periods, free goods.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Prashanth