cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Sales Order Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing the problem with open orders. There are some orders from 2004 also.

When i run VA05 for OPEN ORDERS, there are some orders which show the status as BEING PROCESSED and are reflected in open orders.

I checked the Orders, the ordered qty, delivered qty & invoiced qty are same and complete. Even accounting entry is showing as cleared. However the Order is showing as Being Processed.

In Document Flow --> Status Over View following where the observations,

A) For Being Processed:

The Billing is not attached to sales doc in header where as it is attached at item level. ie when i expand the header billing doc is not there where as when i expand the item level billing for the same is there. (In doc flow billing done is shown)

B) For Completed :

The Billing is attached to sales doc in header as well as at item level. ie when i expand the header billing doc is there and for item level billing for the same is there. (In doc flow billing done is shown)

Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the program SDVBUK00 using SE38 transaction for all the sale orders to redetermine the status of the sale order.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I tried to do it using SE38.

I went to SE38 & executed the program SDVBUK00. It asked me for the Order Number, i entered & executed. But it did not changed the status of the order.

Pls explain me step by step how to go for it.

I would be highly thankful to you if your can send me the screen shoots at shailendra.panhale gmail com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If there are only a couple of orders and you have an ABAP expert with you, then he can change the status thorugh tables. But this should not be a regular practice.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

pls can you guide me how to go about it. I tried it at dev server but the status did not changed. (i tried with abaper only)

if possible pls let me know how to do it step by step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our ABAP expert have done this several times. But I am not a technical person. But I believe, he go to the debug mode and change the over all status to C.

Prase

Former Member

While executing the report SDVBUK00 uncheck the checkbox Test Run Without Update.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Delivery relevant Billing could have been done here instead of Sales Order relevant Billing. That could be the reason for the Billing to be shown at item level instead of Header level. Please check if there is any item deleted in the Sales Order. Then you may try to refresh the Status of the Sales document.

Thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some where in the forum , i have seen the following suggesstion ,

SDSPESTA - update document flow for sd docs

goto SE38 and put this prog name and execute , you will get input screen for SO , put your SO number and execute , your SO Status will get updated properly .

just try

saravanan