Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service entry deletion

former_member216664
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MM Experts

1) I have create 1 service entry then delete it but only few services deleted and remaining still not deleted. while creating service entry system showing error already created.

pls tell me how can i delete remaining services from service entry.

2) what is the use of table S933 and when its updated.

Regards

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

> First check is there any IR doc. made form SES doc...if yes, pls cancel it first and then try to delete the SES doc....

Yes, it will appear, for this you need to archive the document and then it will be automatically removed after the retention period will get over....

Hope it helps...

Regads

Priyanka.P

Edited by: Priyanka Paltanwale on Oct 7, 2008 12:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When u create the service entry sheet you can delete the undesired items from the service entry sheet by Revoke Acceptance option which is at the top of the service entry sheet screen. Select the desired items of the sheet and then click the " Revoke acceptance" option,

This shall deselect the items

Yu can then post the remaining services from the sheet and vice versa. Please try this and check,

Hope this is helpful

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if helpful

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Service Entry Sheet is to be cancelled then go to ML81N and Select PO / SES and Click on "Change" Mode and Go to Menu Service Entry Sheet --> Set Status --> Revoke Acceptance.

The Procedure is Same for Cancelling the Release.

For Deletion of SES Press Shift F2 or Menu Service Entry Sheet --> Delete & Save.

S993 is not a table, it is a self-defined infostructure, you can check it in MC23.

former_member216664
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Kishre

i have already deleted service entry.but some planned services not deleted so can can i delete it.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If Invoice Verification is Done you Cannot Delete the Service

former_member216664
Participant
0 Kudos

i have just create service entry and delete it but internally it is not deleted