cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in va01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiiiii

when i tried to create an order ,system throws a massage "no pricing procedure could be determined" i have my own pricing procedure and every thing is maintained properly as per my knowlege.

so pleaz reply me in which screens i should check

regards riya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

Check whether you have given any manual condition type .if so enter in the conditions tab and give a value and try saving it. You may have also given PR00 as a manual condition type.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riya,

Pricing Procedure

In SD, Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area (Sales Organization + Distribution Centre + Division) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure. Sales Area is determined in Sales Order Header Level. Customer Pricing Procedure is determined from Customer Master. Document Pricing Procedure is determined from Sales Document Type / Billing Type (if configured). Once the pricing procedure is determined, Condition records are fetched. If appropriate condition records are found, the price is determined.

Plz check the settings made once again.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jaiprakash.P.T

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Riya

Do the following checks

- Go to VOV8, select your order type and execute. There see what is maintained for the field "Document Pricing Procedure

- Go to VOFA, select your billing type and execute. There see what is maintained for the field "Document Pricing Procedure

- Go to XD03, input the sold to party customer code and click on "Customer Sales data". See in which sales are the sold to party customer is created. Also for the same sold to party, go to Sales Area Data and see what Customer Pricing Procedure is maintained

- Now go to OVKK and ensure that for the combination of above sales area, document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure, you have assigned the said pricing procedure.

If any of the above differs in OVKK, then system will throw the error message what you had indicated.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think someone has made changes in Cupp in customer master and hence this error is coming. Check the same and let us know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you know the pricing procedure is determined in the sales document by Sales Area + Customer Pricing Procedure (1) + Document Pricing Procedure (A) + Pricing procedure. The transaction is OVKK.

XXXX XX XX + 1 + A + RVAA01 + PR00.

XXXX XX XX (Sales Area)

The customer pricing procedure is maintined in Customer master --> Sales area Data --> Sales tab and the Document pricing procedure is maintained in the document type config in VOV8.

If your assignemtn is correct in OVKK, You will need to check the customers pricing procedure and document prcing procedure.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tcode : OVKK

Enter

Sales Area:

Doc pricing Pro

Custo Pricing Pro

Your Pricing Procedure :

Regards

DV

Edited by: D V on Oct 7, 2008 12:18 PM

Edited by: D V on Oct 7, 2008 12:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also click on analysis tab and then click on the pricing procedure assigned as per you and check whether which condition type is not getting picked up.

If so then maintain a condition record in VK11 for the one which is not getting picked up and click update button in conditions tab after doing the above steps.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem may be bcoz of your pricing procedure determination, in OVKK check whether the pricing procedure is assigned to your sales area and document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

Regards

P.Sudhakar