cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Querry on third party PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am an SD consultant configuring a 3rd party process, i have the following querries:

1. When i create a PR automatically from a sales order will it copy all the items from the sales order - even if the items are supplied by different vendors.

2. Once a PR is generated and then a P.O. is also created, then i make changes to the sales order - will these changes be reflected in the P.O. or not?

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

As the P.R. is an internal document...so PR could be generated for NO vendor OR for N number of vendor....Only the requirement is MATERIAL....

so, yes its possible....

NO, If there is any changes in the Sales order, it will not get automatically reflected....

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

(1) PR will be created

(2) Once the PO is created and the quantity in Schedule Lines is changed, then the PO is not updated with the new quantity. Since for the earlier quanity the PO is created and the quantity is confirmed.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Prashanth

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. It is will create PR irrespective of Source of Supply.

2. Changing Sales Order Quantity: -

- If at all, user wants to change the Sales order Quantity, he has to go to VA02 and on the Change Sales Order: Initial Screen, in the field of Order enter the sales order number from the previous step, and then choose Enter.

- Change the quantity, then choose Save.

- If a PO has not yet been created, to confirm the quantity change in the requisition, change the sales order with transaction code VA02. Select the item and choose Schedule lines for item. Double-click the schedule line with the confirmed quantity. Choose the Procurement tab, choose Edit and check if the quantity for the purchase requisition has also been updated.

- If a PO has already been created, to confirm the PO change, change the sales order with transaction code VA02. Choose Document flow. Select the purchase order and choose Display document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

No the changes will not be reflected in the PO once the PO is created from the PR> If the PR is generated from the SO which is changed later the record will not be seen.

The initial PO will have to be marked for deletion and an fresh PO has to be raised for its further processing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if helpful