cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall release PR-Header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All SAP Gurus,

I have created PR release strategy but it is not working at header level.I have checked all the setting but coulnot getting problem why release is not coming to PR at header level.

Then i changed settings and made changes in the check boxes.I deselect the overall pr release checkbox at document type and release class screen.Then found that PR is getting release at item level.

My question is that why it is not working at header level when i select that both checkboxes at document type and release class type screen.

Please suggest me solution

Thanks and Regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

reolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you resolved, please share us the solution, which wil be useful, who face the same problem.

Hope you can understand

Thanks

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably we will never learn the solution and unfortunately i have exactly the same problem!!!

If anybody can help me please answer me!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Are you using same Release group for Overall and Item level release, or you have created another group for that, see if at all you are working in testing server you can try doing this.

Create New release group do all assignments and then try.

thanks & regards,

Prashant Rathore.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Requisition > Define Document Types > Here for the PR Document Type, activate indicator "OverReqRel"

And also in SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Requisition > Release Procedure > Procedure with Classification > Set Up Procedure with Classification > Release Groups > Here also for the Release Group, activate indicator "OverReqRel"

Then check, it will start working.

Even if it is not working then delete the Release Group and all other settings and redo the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

I delete all the groups and did all the settings again. still it is not working at header level.

Please suggest .

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you pls elaborate on the charateristics you used here because if you have used something specific to the item level as a characteristic like Account Assignment Category etc, then it might be possible to release at item level only.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Prashanth