Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecatt

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to work with ecatt. how to start with that. i want full details about the ecatt and what it does and every thing . plese....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you are not aware that for ECATT we have introduced entirely new section please open related thread on right place.

And for exploring ECATT you may see this thread too.

/thread/1076364 [original link is broken]

i found this from ECATT section

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try these blogs

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2006/04/10/ecatt-scripts-creation-150-tcd-mode-part-ii

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you are not aware that for ECATT we have introduced entirely new section please open related thread on right place.

And for exploring ECATT you may see this thread too.

/thread/1076364 [original link is broken]

i found this from ECATT section

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

To start working with the eCATT , first of all you need a user in the system eCATT system (ECA).

eCATT is a functional test tool.

So you should be clear as to what you need from the tool. If your goal is to automate the transactions using the ECA system then login to SECATT transaction.

Select the test script radio button and enter <Removed by Moderator> ( this script gives you a guidelines used to create the script , conventions to be followed like the naming of the script , parameters declaration and so on... )

Link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1b/e81c3b84e65e7be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

This is just the overview.

Thanks and Best regards,

Ajay