thanks

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

The outbound delivery is for goods issue posting with respect to Sales orders/STO's

Sales order/STO --- Outbound delivery -- Billing

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priya

thanks for your quick reply

if i have STO PO can i enter and do that outbound delivery

please explain why and what purpose with example

ganesh

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is recommended by SAP that in case of STO process, do GR in receiving plant w.r.t. Outbound Delivery of Supplying Plant so that it will update the Purchase Order History in MM Module as well as Sales Document Flow in SD Module.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Mainly Outbound delivery is for as goods issues.....

So for this we can go for STO, Subcontracting, sales order etc......As the material is moving out, so only called outbound...

In VL10B enter the fields:

○ Order Type

○ MRP Area(if req.)

○ Iss. Plant

○ Iss. Stor. Loc.

○ Purchasing Group

○ Purch. Organization

○ Company Code

○ Item Delivery Date

○ Relocation ID

○ Relocation Step ID

○ Issuing Force Element

○ Rcvg Plant

○ Recvg StorLoc

○ Route

○ Shipping Conditions

Hope it helps...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Outbound delivery is for Stock transfer b/w Plants of different company codes through SD delivery.

When you do Post goods issue in VL10B for a Stock transfer then outbound delivery is created in the supplying plant.

In recieving Plant in MIGO with respect to that outbound delivery you can inward the Materials.

So exact quantity which you deliveried in Outbound delivery will copy in MIGO for GR.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This Outbound delivery is for Stock transfer b/w Plants of different company codes through SD delivery.

When you do Post goods issue in VL10B for a Stock transfer then outbound delivery is created in the supplying plant.

In recieving Plant in MIGO with respect to that outbound delivery you can inward the Materials.

So exact quantity which you deliveried in Outbound delivery will copy in MIGO for GR.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks

i created the UB sto document

and i try to use VL10B

can u explain the steps to create

what are things i need to input

ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the steps:

ME21N Creating Stock Transport Order

VL10B Creating Outbound Delivery For Stock Transport Order

VL02N Pick Outbound Delivery

VL02N Post Goods Issue for Delivery

VL31N Creating Inbound Delivery

MIGO Post Goods Receipt for Stock Transport Order

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Give the shipping point in VL10B screen and the STO number in the PO number filed and execute.

Select the line item and click on Background Button.

Select the line item from the next screen and see the log, you may see the delivery document (if everything is right).

Go to VL02N and give the outbound delivery number, pick the quanitity, if necessary and do the Post Goods Issue.

Recive the Goods using MIGO agianst the delivery number.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The outbound delivery forms the basis for goods issue posting. The data required for goods issue posting is copied from the outbound delivery into the goods issue document, which cannot be changed manually. Any changes must be made in the outbound delivery itself. In this way, you can be sure that the goods issue document is an accurate reflection of the outbound delivery.

more...When you post goods issue for an outbound delivery, the following functions are carried out on the basis of the goods issue document:

Warehouse stock of the material is reduced by the delivery quantity.

Value changes are posted to the balance sheet account in inventory accounting.

Requirements are reduced by the delivery quantity.

The serial number status is updated.

Goods issue posting is automatically recorded in the document flow.

Stock determination is executed for the vendor's consignment stock.A worklist for the proof of delivery is generated

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/600/Documentation/J53_BPP_EN_PH.doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of a Stock Transfer Order, it will have an STO No. and based on which you will be creating the Delivery and doing the Post Goods Issue and moving the stock to in transit.

Now to receive the item at the specified plant you can refer to this delivery No. and do the MIGO, this will help in updating the entire document flow of the STO.

You can also do the GR referring directly the STO, but in that case the document flow does not get updated.

Regards

Merwyn