cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fine adapter list .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using PI 7.0 , When I am creating communication channel and assign the adapter the adapter list is not coming .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for your answer, it helped me a lot as well. I'm just wondering - is it a normal procedure that user goes and downloads the package and then installs is manually. Or it is a part of some standard installation procedure that was missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok , i got the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to import SAP BASIS Software Component Version into Integration Repository based on you SP Level & system i.e. XI or PI.

You need to download it from service market place.

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SEARCH&HIDE=&SEARCH_SPAT=...

In Search Term Enter SAP BASIS 7.

Now click on XI CONTENT SAP_BASIS 7.00 (if u r using PI else select

SAP_BASIS 3.0) -

> Database independent -

> SAPBASISxxxxx-0888.ZIP

(this file shuld be choosen based on your SP level) Just save this file on your machine and unzip it.

Now put this in the import directory: \usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\import\

Now login to IR and from menu TOOLS ---> Import design objects and import it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check both the SLD (Technical System Browser -> Type: Exchange Infrastructure) and the RWB's component monitoring.

It looks like the Integration Builder Directory cannot retrieve the required info from the SLD.

To test the Dir-SLD connectivity clear the Directory's SLD cache (from the tools menu) and try to import a Business System from the SLD into the Directory. Does that work?

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks , Swarup .

My technical system is thirdparty and I import business system from sld.

When I am trying to assign adapter , the adapter list is not coming.

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check this path to get the list of Adapters those got installed

Goto IR-SAP BASIS SWCVSAP BASIS 7.00-http://sap.com/xi/XI/System-Adapter Object-Adapter Metadata

Here you can see the list that you have currently

To deploy the Adapters in XI

Here you have to Import the .TPZ Software Component Version SAP Basis which will comes with Installation Package.

1. Copy XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_17_00.tpz to directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

2. Choose Repository (Design).

3. Choose u2192 Tools u2192 Import Design Objects

4. Choose the file /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_15_00.tpz

5. Import the file.

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Thanks , I import SAP BASIS SWCV- SAP BASIS 7.0 to IR , but no list coming

kindly explain the

To deploy the Adapters in XI

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos