cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends..

while doing migo i got an error "Fld selectn for mvmt type 543 / acct 41301100 differs for Asset retirement (016", i entered transaction se38 and entered movement type and gl account

and try to execute but i am getting one more error "field selection is not supported for mov type 543"

kindly help

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Goto

OMBW for field status for movement types and OBC4 for field status for G/L accounts.

Then in OMBW select the movement type 543 and go to asset accounting and make the asset retirement as suppress.

Similarly go to OBC4 and enter your feild status varient after getting it from FS00 for that particular G/L from credit/bank intrest tab.

Then make the asset retirement feild as suppress

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in ombw, the mov type 543 doesnt exist...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends...

please give me a solution....

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Go directly to OBC4 and give the field status group and the varient and suppress the assest retirement in the asset accounting.

Regards

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Award Appropriately while Closing the Issue.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Go to FS00 and Select GL Account 41301100 and Check the Field Status Group. If it is G030 then Follow the Procedure Below.

Correction in Field Status Group

Use

There was an error with subcontracting for valuation class (packaging) 3050, movement type 543 and 544 does not fit with G030 (asset retirement in G030 suppressed). This is corrected as follows.

Procedure

1. Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

IMG Menu Financial Accounting ® Financial Accounting Global Settings ® Document ® Line Item ® Controls ® Maintain Field Status Variants

Transaction Code SPRO

2. Highlight u201CBP01 Field status BPu201D.

3. Double-click on Folder u201CField status groupsu201D

4. Double-click on u201CG030 Change in stock accountsu201D.

5. Double-click on u201CAsset Accountingu201D

6. The setting in line u201CAsset Accountingu201D is incorrectly set to u201CSuppressu201D change the flag to u201COpt. Entryu201D.

7. Save your change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you execute report RM07CUFA, it will show you where the difference is..

Former Member
0 Kudos

at the time when i press execute button i am getting this error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Movement type 543 happens in the background when the materials for subcontracting are sent to the subcontractor and the finished goods r received back by 101 against it. the stock send to the subcontractor actually gets consumed by 543 mvt type which happens in the back ground. hence the error.

Please do it using movement type 101.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Prasanna

Award pls if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply,

i am using mov type 101 only during migo, even though i am getting this error