cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price from SO to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks a lot my issue got resolved. and i have another question regarding BAPI_PO_Change.

Actually i am passing Price from PR to PO and i am making no_price_from_po while changing PO and i am passing PRICE from SO to PO. Below scenario will explain My requirement.

In third party we are creating Automatic PO from SO. we have developed one Z Trasaction for SO Approval in two stages, in second level Approval we are converting PR to PO.

while creating we are able to pass Price value from SO to PO From Condition in the Pricing procedure.

while changing we have 3 scenarios

1.Changing Existing PR Item quantity

2. Adding one more schedule line to the Existing SO so it will create one more PR Item

3. we are adding one more Line Item in the SO in this case also one more PR Item will be generated

we are able to convert each PR Item will be one PO line Item

But while changing we will have PO, still we don't want to copy Price from Previous Document.

we have activated no_price_from_PO in the BAPI but still system is taking from previous Document.

Pl suggest me if there anyway to over come this issue...

Thanks

-Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OMFI transaction and copy the existing 01 to new without entering the defualt values indicator and than on the price adoption tab select do not copy than you are fine.

than set EVO parameter in user master (tcode su3) so it will not pcik up the last po price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Summary

Symptom

When entering a Purchase Order via ME21 or ME21N the price conditions are copied from the last Purchase Order. This is NOT desired.

The same could occur when creating a Enjoy purchase order with API-method PurchaseOrder.CreateFromData1 (BAPI_PO_CREATE1).

Other terms

PID BAPI_PO_CREATE1 BAPI_PO_CHANGE BUS2012 Enjoy PO NO_PRICE_FROM_PO 06218

Reason and Prerequisites

An info record exists that points to the last Purchase Order but no plant specific conditions exists in this info record.

Solution

Use the user parameter EVO to indicate that no price adoption from last Purchase Order must take place:

IMG: MM -> Purchasing -> Environment data -> Default values for Buyers

-> Setting for Default values.

Select or setup a default value and on the "price adoption" tab you may choose how copying of conditions from last purchase order must behave. Select "Do not copy".

Then assign this default value to the user, using the EVO parameter.

For BAPI_PO_CREATE1 you could set the importing parameter NO_PRICE_FROM_PO to prevent the copy of conditons from the last purchase order.