cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS -Infotype 77 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

Iu2019m facing one problem with ESS. When Iu2019m saving IT 77 ( additional Personal data) , Iu2019m getting an error message' use future date'. If I select the future date still I get that error.

This infotype has time constraint 1. Please let me know what is the issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are getting an error in ESS Type conversion error, field BEGDA, complex type class com.sap.xss.hr.per.in.pdata.model.Hcmt_Bsp_Pa_In_R0002 , when editing personal information in ESS

Any solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting same error. Did you get any solution?

Regards,

Apurva

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am facing a similar problem. Have you found a solution for this issue?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm changing the existing data. I tried doing it in R/3 and it allows me to do so.... As tc is 1 , only one record will get saved @ a time. But In portal I'm not able to save the record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm saving ethnic origin and military status. While saving I get two option 1. valid from today 2. valid from future. in any option I get an error message 'Start date should be after 07.10.2008' or later'

let me know in case u need any other details

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the time constraint 1

no over lapping and no gaps

so wht the record u are mainting telll me

0 Kudos

Please check if you have BADI 'HRXSS_PER_BEGDA' implemented to only allow records to be created after 07/10/08. If it is, as this is constraint 1, to create a new record, SAP would need to delete the original record, create a record with original begin date, and another record with new begin date. I wonder if the begin date of the original record happens to be prior to the above date, whether this BADI will trigger the error.

Rgds.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can tell me wht u are saveing and wht is the back drop of the action ur running