cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem of split valuated material during transfer posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have material which is split valuated .While I am trying to do transfer posting from raw material storage location to scrap storage location system is asking to input valuation type .But I am unable to input valuation type as this field is greyed and it is not modifiable .

Please let me know what I should do.

Regards

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Re: I have material which is split valuated .While I am trying to do transfer posting from raw material storage location to scrap storage location system is asking to input valuation type .But I am unable to input valuation type as this field is greyed and it is not modifiable .

Extend your material with scrap storage location in MM01.

Hope it helps..if any concern just reply back..

Tx

Uts

Award if helpfull

Edited by: utsa agr on Oct 7, 2008 5:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to mm01, and enter valution type for the material there and extend the material..

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the field status at :

Go TO -->SPRO --> MM -->Inventory Management and Physical Inventory --> Goods Issue / Transfer Postings --> Define Screen Layout -- > select you MVT Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Manohar ,

I have checked in SPRO .But I can not find valuation type in define screen layout . Kindly suggest how I will do transfer posting of the material .

Regards

Abhijit Das

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are doing a MM movement, right?

so you have stock that is subject to split valuation.

Either your material is batch managed, then you have to select the batch you want move. The valuation type is in this case stored in the batch record.

IF you material is not batch managed, then you have to enter the valuation type in the batch number field to be able to move your goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz let me know where batch no field is situated so that I can enter the valuation type there .

Regards

Abhijit

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In transaction MB1B you should see the batch number field directly.

If you are working in MIGO, then you have to enter the material number and plant and then you need to hit enter that SAP can read the data from the table and make fields visible based on the data read.