cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management

Former Member

Hi guru,

We have configured the system for static credit check to give error message when customer credit limit is exceeded.

Static check with " D-Error+value exceeded " and Oldest Open item due as 30 days.

1.when ever i raise a sales order with in the limit the system is allowing to save the SO (pass)

2.When ever i raise a sales order with exceeded credit limit the system is not allowing ot save SO (pass)

3. But when an already created SO is changed with limit exceeded then the system throwing a warning message (Supposed ot be error message (fail)) is allowing to save the SO (fail) , which shouldnt happen.

Please guide me so as not to allow the system to save the SO.

Thanks

Phani VANKA.

0 Kudos

Hi did you get any solution for the issue i am facing the same issue as well , please suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Since you have done the settings for static check only the sales orders which you will be trying to create henceforth will be blocked if the limit is exceeded.

For the existing sales orders it wont be affected.

Hope it helps.

Thanks!

Preethi.

0 Kudos

For dynamic also it is not working , it is saving the SO just with a warning message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Static Credit check I think system will not check the values in the change mode, but in Dynamic credit check even in the change mode if the value changes then system will consider the values and give the error message.

regards

sudhakar

0 Kudos

It will not work in dynamic also