Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Planning Not saving data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refering to this problem, I've read the next thread:

We've the same problem after applying SP18. We've found the same note but it talks about SP19 and this is not delivered yet.

When we look at the corrections it seems a puzzle of linked notes.

Could you please tell me which corrections did you apply?

We've got BI 7.0.

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member93896
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfred,

apply at least notes 1179076, 1176585, and 1178839.

However, I recommend to download and implement every note listed in 1137121. It will be a bit of work but will save you from many headaches about inconsistent data in your queries.

Regards,

Marc

SAP NetWeaver RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark!,

We are having the same issue and it's quite intermitent. We have asked SAP for help but they need we reproduce the issue in some environment and this is almost impossible (this is a random issue, we don't know exactly when it's produced). We have already applied notes 1179076, 1176585, and 1178839 but the issue is still happening. I've seen that you comment Alfred to apply every note listed in 1137121, but there are 24 notes inside it and there are many note inside each of these 24 notes. My team lead has asked me to analize each note (This is a lot of work!!!).

What would you do?.

Thanks in advance. Hernán.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark!,

After analyze each notes in 1137121, we noticed that there is only one which would solve our issue, 1179076. The problem is that this note is already applied and the issue still persists.

How could we proceed to solve this?

Thanks in advance, Hernán.