cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while doing PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

while doing PGI i am getting error : " Item 000010 requires exactly 10 serial numbers for the asset "

i tried by Extra --> serial no here i am not able to do anything, there is no automatic button in pop up screen.

and in mm02 also i tried in sales:general plant/data

i am not able to do PGI, is there is any other solutions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear mohan ,

Please check the stock of that material and also check the serial numbers assigned to that stock, same serial numbers you assign in the delivery screen(Select item 10) -->Extras -->Serial numbers.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for prompt reply

stock also there, but can you tell me how to check serial no?

i selected the item 10 then extra --> serial no i am not able to see anything i mean popup screen is there but if i enter the no. 1

it is showing error " No new serial numbers can be entered for material ....."

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

As per your message the material alredy got assigned some serial number so those serial numbers only you need to assign in the delivery before PGI.

But you have mentioned that there is no popup menu when you go through Extras -->Click on serial numbers this is the place you can assign the serial numbers to the material (go to drop dowmn for existing serial number).

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pop up screen is there, but i dont know where to check the serial no?

if enter number 1, it showing error

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

In the serial number popup screen press F4 I hope existing serial numbers will come in the dropdown.Select those serail number then assign to the item 10.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Oct 7, 2008 11:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

At first you need to check the serial number which is in stock.

Go to MMBE, give the material number, plant and execute. Select the Stock line item and Extras --> Equipment/Serial no . The system will show the available serial numbers in stock.

Maintain 10 serial number manually in change mode of the delivery (VL02N) Extras --> Serial numbers .

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am getting an error while going in MMBE and click on project stokc and than jit equipment or serial number its showing that no serail number found .but hwn i go to IQ03 its showing me lots of serail number..Can you pls help me ....thanks