Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all fields are not found in Table Maitainence Generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have create a table with ZPFT_TRAY with 6 fields and created table maitainence generator for the table.

But when i check in SM30 i can see only 5 fields in Table maitainence generator.

will anybody let me know why it is showing only five fields.

Regards,

Madhavi

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u insert the sixth field after creating table maintenance ?

If that is the case then just regenerate the view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you add any filed after creating the table maintenance then again you have to create the table maintenace view then you will able to see the sixth field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the data type of the field that is not displaying ? if it is DATE or TIME, then it will not be displayed on the first screen if you have defined the table maintainance with 2 screens.

regards,

Advait

0 Kudos

Hi Advait,

Thanks for all your answers.

If i create in two screens , i can date in second screen.

If i make it one screen also i am not able to date field in that screen.

If i want generate TMG in one screen,

how to generate all the fields in one screen.

Regards,

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madhavi,

i think u have to generate table maintenance again... den it will show 6 fields.

thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhavi,

do one thing delete your old table maintenance generator and again create a new TMG , generate it properly and save it and then check in sm30. and if u have defined your own data element then fill the field label of that data element and activate ur table. because when ever you do any modification in your Ztable then you have to create again table maintenance generator othervise your modification will not reflect in sm30.

hope this will help you.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you have inserted 6th field after creating table maintenance generator.

better you can adjust your table in SE14. then you can create table maintenance generator and check it now.

Regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved myself

0 Kudos

It will be very helpful for everyone if you mention how you have solved your problem.