cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STPO - SOURCE LIST

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We are using source list for our regular orders.

I dont want to use source list when ever i am making a Stock transport order STPO(order type UD).

What can be done ,pls help

rgds

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

> If you regularly make these STO po's for the same vendor the n mark it as regular vendor...then you'll not req. the source list...

> You can also generate the source list for the PR itself also...so its not a big task ....

You can make the vendor as a regular vendor...so that system will automatically determine the vendor when ever you make orders....

Make settings for it in customization...

I hope you asking abt bypassing the sourcelist....

hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Edited by: Priyanka Paltanwale on Oct 7, 2008 10:02 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

The basic functionality of source list is to have all allowed and disallowed possible sources of supply of a material.

So according to that, you have to include your supplying plant as a source of supply in the source list.

Dont think you can bypass source list for any particular document type.

Better maintain your plants as source of supply in the source list.

Regards

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ME01 and Block the Source of Supply as Supplying Plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont want to block.

Pls see example

e.g material M1 which i am buying from outside vendor, source list is required.

But same material M1 if i am transferring from plant1 to plant2 using STPO then , i get an error"source not included" as source list is active.

is it possible that this error does not come while making STPO. However this error should come while making regular PO if source list is not maintained.

So basically if source list is active for a material ,is should not stop me from making STPO.

rgds