cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing a small problem while executing WDA application from portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I developed web dynpro for ABAP application and placed table UI control, which contains 270 records. Executing from SE80, it is working fine and showing clearly all records.

This application integrated in portal, while executing this applicaiton from portal, it is working fine and showing all records.

Here I facing a small problem i.e Pager ( footer area ) of table.

When the table is displayed there are the small box in the below of the table showing ROWS 244 of 270.

244 will be available in a small box. this 244 is not showing clearly, while executing from portal ( last digit 4 displying half part only). but 244 showing clearly while executing from SE80.

Kindly suggest how to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I had the similar kind of problem with the date field . So I changed the IView Attribute to 'Supply Portal Stylesheet' to No.

Ranganathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

change the table property in webdynpro for abap.

and also change iview height property

with regards

shanto aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me any one on this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Have you created an iView for the WDA appln in the portal. If yes check the iView properties, especially the height property. You may use the value 'full page'.

Regards,

Melwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the properties of the UI element table.

regards,

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi Krishna,

Thanks for your time. From SE80, it is working fine and showing clearly row number. There is no property for increase width of small box, which contains current row number).

Facing problem while executing from portal.

Thanks & Regards

Sridhar