cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Req not created automatically for Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation wherein the item category 'Z---' of an item in the sales order should trigger the creation of Purchase Requisition after the order is saved. This order got blocked as a result of Credit check. But, even after releasing it via VKM1, the PR is not getting created. Any idea why this would happen ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor

Dear Sonal,

Have you assigned Schedule lines to your Item caterogy. (IMG - SD - Sales - Schedule LInes - Assign Schedule LInes)

Also check whether in your Schedule LIne (VOV6) have you mentioned "NB" in Order Type

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying Jignesh. But, order type is maintained as NB in VOV6 and schedule line category is assigned to the item category. Still it is not creating the PR...

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonal,

Please go to VOV6 transaction then select your scheduleline category then go in to the detail here you check the fields

Item Category

Acct Assgt Cat. and maintain these fields as 5- third party and 1- third party.

These settings you can see in CS standard scheduleline category which is belongs to third party scheduleline category.

Also check with the credit block due to credit block also system will not create the PR from sales order.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Geeks,

For me the same kind off requirement. But i should restrict the PR creation If some condition fails.

All the configuration what you have mentioned is done properly.

I Guess this restriction can be done via only some User exit/BADI . If i change the some of the values of XVBEP in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE will it restrict the creation of PR ?

I tried clearing the UPKDZ , But no hopes, still the PR is created .

Do any of you know how to achieve this , thanks in Advance .

Regards,

Srini