cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Pay Infotype Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting following warning message while entering wage type in the basic pay infotype:

'basic salary is not part of pay components'. I've copied the wagetype from MB10. Also i've configured my default wagetype model (20/MSAL) to the LGMST feature. Suggest me how do i get rid of this message. Second thing is when i select my payscale group & payscale level, the wagetypes assigned to these groups & levels should appear automatically in the table below which is not happening, i've to manually select the wage types. Need your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a very common error.. please ignore and go ahead..

before that.. check your permisiblity and grouping. Also make sure feature LGMST is configured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its basically a warning message so we can ignore it as its not affecting any functionality

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting the yellow mark message not red mark right.

Pls let me know on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maintain V_T7INB1 for relevent allowance grouping. This meesage will keep coming till you dont enter wagetypes once all wagetypes are entered in the infotype and the above mentioned table is maintained you wont get the mentioned warning mesage

rgds...Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys,

surely i'll check out all the details & suggestions that u all have given me & i'll also let u all know if it gets solved & by maintaining which table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend

Go to SM30, check table V_511_B and see whether the personnel subareagrouping and employee subarea grouping you have given is correct.

This will definitely solve your issue.

Regards

Santhosh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the following tables

V_T7INA1

V_T7INA5

V_T539A

You are concerned with LGMST & Tariff features. If facing any problems in activating it sens a text mail to harsh dot vardhan at the rate vrpl dot in

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy the wagetype from m003 if you are using version 5.00 or above...i dont think this should be a problem...

as suggessted by guru's....cretae 1 wagetype model and default in LGMST and in next node use the same value and enter wagetypes which you want to be defaulted in IT 0008...check esg and psg permisibility for wagetypes..payscale type, payscale area and dont forget to assign payscale type and area to personal area and sub-area...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check the step Default wage types in basic pay ...

if ur using Indian Payroll then check ur payscale grouping for allowances and Assignment of Wage type Model to pay scale groupings ...

that warnings will come, if you want to erase check with your ABAPer ...

hr_user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

Please check the permissibilty of wage type with PA, PSA and EE Grp and ESG.

Guess it may help ...

All the Best,

KPJ

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it is just a warning message with yellow patch so no probs

still if u want to work means check T539j and check the feature LGMST and also check V_T53DZ whether all the wage types are assigned or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

I've checked T539j and LGMST feature, i've assigned the wagetype model to my custom wagetype & have assigned the same wagetype model in LGMST feature still i get the warning message. also i didnt get V_T53DZ table. Is the table name right?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

T52dz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check you wage type model hv you put your basic sal wage type in that

check TARIF featrue

Best Regards