cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Change of Business Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query related WorkFlow. Actually i am using Object Type BUS2000126 for CRM Business Activity. In this Object Type there is an Event of 'CREATED' but I have a problem regarding change in Object Type.

I dont have any event regarding CHANGE of Activity or MODIFY of Activity.

I have added a new event in BUS200126, but question is How could we link this event when change of Activity happen.

Do we require any BADI ?? if yes then please let me know...

Could anyone resolve this issue.

Harkesh Dang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there is a change document that can be used. Make a 'change' to a business activity then see if a new entry in placed in table CDHDR and CDPOS. If so, you can use transaction SWEC to link your new event to the 'change document' that is created when you change your activity.

Derrick Banks

Banks & Company, LLC

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think, in such a case you will need a BADI or user exit to trigger the new event.

Also, it is not recommended to change the standard BO.

instead, you can use one of the following 2 methods.

1. create a new BO with supertype as BUS2000126.

2. make a copy of BUS2000126 and create a new BO (no sub-typing).

in the new BO, you can add your custom event.

make sure that your purpose cannot be served by any other BO. for this purpose you can activate the event trace and find out if any other BO event is triggered on the change activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I will do the same as u said by making Z object. But do u have any idea regarding any BADI or Exit to trigger an event. If u have any idea then please share with me so that i can use standard FM for triggering event.

Please let me know if u have any idea regarding this issue.

Harkesh Dang

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for triggering an event you can use the standard FM "SWE_EVENT_CREATE".

i am not aware of any BADI or user exit for your functionality where you can use the above mentioned FM.

did you check for an alternate BO?