cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Activate Datasource from RSA5 (R/3)..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to activate the Plant Maintanance related DataSource from R/3 RSA5..? I am not able to find the Activate DataSource button..?

I am able to find Tranfter Datasource button option in place of Activate Datasource..

If there is any other method please let me know.. your help will be appreciated..

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Transfer Datasource is nothing but the activation of datasources. Use the same option. It will Activate the Datasources u selected which are in D version.

REDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Thanks for the reply..

I have tried that option for to activate datasoruce from RSA5. Once i done with activation, It is not reflecting in the system like what ever i done the changes for the same datasources in RSA6. Still it is showing remaining same. Generally it should come to its original functionality..

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same option will be used to activate the data sources.

Regards

Gattu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gattu,

Thanks for the reply..

I have tried that option for to activate datasoruce from RSA5. Once i done with activation, It is not reflecting in the system like what ever i done the changes for the same datasources in RSA6. Still it is showing remaining same. Generally it should come to its original functionality..

Regards,

Kiran