cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding: SDM Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After configuring the server details in the prefrences in webdynpro . I can see my server, but the icons seen in green that is the sdm ,server instance , dispatcher are not seen under my server in the J2EE Engine view.Ihave also chked for the sdm settings on the server they are also configured.Do i need to do anything else . Please help me out.

Thank u.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

0 Kudos

Hi,

What is your NWDS version?

Also check if you can ping that server from command prompt.

Check if any proxy server setting is needed in NWDS:

nwds->windows-preferences--work bench-proxy settings.

Regards,

Praveen Gudapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please make sure that you are setting the Server Host and Port correctly.

Is the J2EE engine installed on the same machine or is it on a remote host, then make sure you are selecting the appropriate radio button for configuring the J2ee engine.

installed on remote host

installed in local host.

One more thing in order to see them in your Web dynpro there should be a port open from your system to the Portal Server such that you can access the Portal server from your local machine.

regards,

kris

After configuring the server details in the prefrences in webdynpro . I can see my server, but the icons seen in green that is the sdm ,server instance , dispatcher are not seen under my server in the J2EE Engine view.Ihave also chked for the sdm settings on the server they are also configured.Do i need to do anything else . Please help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Gopi..

I have already done the above two things .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try making an entry in the Host file

\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Server IP: Host Name

regards,

Kris