cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate Change Button in PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In PR05 Travel Expense Manager Screen there is a CHANGE button. I want to deactivate or disable it. I do not mind if it is there but users can not use it.

I have created one new role & assigned only PR05 Transaction code to newly created role. In P_ORIGIN object authorization I have maintained is R.But users are still able to use change functionality.

Please advice How I can deactivate CHANGE button.

Regards

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Problem I have resolved by myself.we can control it under P_TRAVEL.

Anyway Thanks for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

If you want to deactivate the Change button in txn PR05.I'm not sure whether it can be de-activated through manipulation of values in the auth. obj or not.But if that is not possible then you can do this by creating a custom t-code with variant of the txn PR05 in SHD0 and remove the change button from there.You will need to seek ABAP'ers help to achieve this as this does not fall into the arena of SAP Security consultant.

You can then assign the custom t-code to the users through your roles..

Thanks,

Saby..

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Explained above you can create new role with just display access else you can create customized tcode ( z type)that can also help.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

To deactivate Change button, go to Authorizations tab for the specific role and make sure that Read only option is set in Authorizations and save the options.

Try to generate the profile once again for confirmation that the changes are correct.

Regards,

Veerendra.