Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to restrict the bom status in t-code:cs02.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in t-code : cs02, there is a "change material BOM:header overview" , and a item:"bom staus" is in this screen, how can I restrict this item, what is the name of this authorization object?

thanks a lot

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wanted to know what you want to restict ?

You can use C_AENR_BGR object to restrict.

other object which help you are.

C_DRAD_OBJ

C_AENR_ERW

C_AENR_RV1

C_STUE_BER

C_STUE_NOH

C_STUE_WRK

Cheers

Deepu

0 Kudos

thanks for your help .

the bom status have three options: active(01) / inactive(02) / active(03) with history. I want that some user can only choose "01" while some users can only choose "02", but I do not how to restrict that in a role.

0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

If you want different set of users to choose different values i.e 01 for some & 02 for some then both this functionality cannot be achieved in the same role.

For this, you will have to create 2 different roles and then have the value 01 assigned to one of the role and 02 to another role.Then, depending upon the role that is assigned to the user profile, the user will get access to either 01 or 02.

Thanks,

Saby..

0 Kudos

but I do not know which object in the role can be used to restrict the bom status:01 / 02 / 03 ?

I think that there must be a object that should be added manually . Can you give me some more advices. thanks

Edited by: victor on Oct 8, 2008 5:47 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

The object C_STUE_BER (CS BOM Authorizations) is the one what you're looking for.

Find below the object documentation:

This authorization object allows you to restrict maintenance of bills of material.

The system checks this authorization when you call a transaction for maintaining bills of material. If the authorization group is changed while the BOM is being maintained, the system checks the authorization again.

Defined Fields

The table below shows the fields and values of the authorization object.

Fields Possible Description entries

ACTVT 01 Create

(Activity) 02 Change

03 Display

06 Delete

24 Create archive file

41 Delete from database

STLTY M Material BOM

(BOM category) E Equipment BOM

D Document structure

K Sales order BOM

S Standard BOM

T Functional location BOM

STLAN These values are defined in Customizing.

(BOM usage)

BEGRU 0000-ZZZZ Used to make additional

(Authorization restrictions on authorizations

group) for maintaining individual BOMs

(BOM header).

Now, all you need to do is provide right values to the fields of this object. Furhter restrictions can be done by defining the (BOM) Authorization Groups on Materials.

Hope this will help you.

>but I do not know which object in the role can be used to restrict the bom status:01 / 02 / 03 ?

If you want to edit the "Status", then the object C_DRAD_OBJ can be used. This is a combination of activity, object(tables like MARA etc), and status.

Regards,

Srihari

Edited by: Srihari Rao on Oct 8, 2008 5:17 PM

0 Kudos

thanks for your help.

But I think it is not "C_STUE_BER ", because when I click the bom status, I can choose 01:active 02:inactive 03:active with history reqmt, the bom status is in this screen:change material BOM:Header Overview

0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Try with C_DRAD_OBJ.

Regards,

Srihari

0 Kudos

the bom status is in the item:"validity" of screen:"change material bom:header overview". I think it is not "C_DRAD_OBJ". thanks a lot,

and I only know that it is about a table:" t415s ",

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This authorization object allows you to protect a change master record, together with all object types and object management records belonging to it.

The system checks your authorization:

when you edit a change master record

If the authorization group is changed while you maintain the master record, the system makes another check.

when you change master data with reference to the change number

The table below shows the fields and values covered by this authorization object.

Fields Possible Meaning

entries

ACTVT 01 Create

(Activity) 02 Change

03 Display

06 Delete (change master)

22 Enter (change number in object)

81 Set dates (for change number)

BEGRU 0000-ZZZZ Used to make additional

(Authorization restrictions on access to

group) individual change master records

(change header).