cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVDRE Input Schedule returns zero "0" after Data Send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

We develop EVDRE("1X3") Input Schedule. After sending data it returns zero "0". There is no any default logic we are using. I check fact tables in data base (we use SQL 2000) and in tblFactWbTables two records appear. One record with minus and the same with plus.

Example: we enter 30, and 30 and -30 appear in fact table.

What is a problem?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have had the same problem on 5.1 SP01 which continued for 6 months until we turned off the send governor on our passive serve. We have had the problem only once since.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange case,

But can you check if you leave DEFAULT.LGX in Webfolders\<APPSET>\AdminApp\<APP>?

Halomoan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halomoan,

I have just checked, - Default.LGX is in the way, that you wrote. In term "no any default logic we are using" I mean that, our Default.LGX is empty.

Jaroslav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let try this:

1. Prepare the input schedule.

2. Create an empty file with name K2ClientDebug.log in C:\Program Files\BPC

3. Submit the data to server from the input schedule. (Pls submit 1 value otherwise it would be hard to read the log)

4. Find C:\Program Files\BPC\Ev4Excel50.log and paste its content here.

5. Remove the K2ClientDebug.log.

I assume you use BPC 5.1

Halomoan

Edited by: Halomoan Zhou on Oct 7, 2008 11:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's strange 2 hour ago it didn't work and now all right, I didn't change anything. But I am afraid, that this error can appear again.

Halomoan, Yes I use BPC 5.1 and just tried your design. But K2ClientDebug.log empty after submit data, and in Ev4Excel50.log just one record: Time(that differ from server time) and Login

Jaroslav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Always patch your BPC with higher support pacakge everything should be fine.

Halomoan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have load balancing on your app servers? And you're running BPC 5.1, but prior to SP5? If so, please check this thread: