cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh/Clear context node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is done : A custom component(Docflow) was created to show follow-ups as a tree structure and is integrated to standard oppurtunity component BT111H_OPPT. In web UI, it is working fine.

Bug : If an already existing oppurtunity(say 123) is opened and the assignment block "Docflow" is expanded it shows the tree structure. On the same document if u click "New" or "Copy" button to create other oppurtunity document(say XXX) there the custom block i.e. Docflow shows the details of previous document i.e. 123 till we save it shows the same. But when we re-open the newly created one i.e. XXX the context node of Docflow gets refreshed.

While clicking New/Copy from an existing oppurtunity the "Docflow" component's methods such as DO_INIT_CONTEXT, DO_CLEANUP_CONTEXT, CONSTRUCTOR class nothing is getting triggered.

Hope my query is clear. Post your ideas to re-solve this.

Regards,

Bharathy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

CarstenKasper
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

just a thought: Maybe your are having problems with the exchange of the root objects.

I suppose you have linked your new component with the existing one over a context node that is filled in WD_USAGE_INITIALIZE(). Now when the linked context node BTAdminH most likely is changed you need to recalculate your tree view.

Have a look at the various ON_NEW_FOCUS methods on the context node classes.

cheers Carsten