Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS closing

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus!

One issue is there, while closing WBS, the system gives one erorr as Stock still exist. I've checked in MBBS stock is showing zero, but P.O net price is 300 INR, & showing balance 100 INR, now i dont want to proceed further for this P.O. its a service P.O. against network.

so plz tell me the way, how to close the WBS.

Regards,

ANSAR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can u check the TCode Mb52,put your material number then check for your WBS element in that report

Kindly let me know this so that i can assist u further..

Regards,

Abraham

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, ALL of you, Thanx a lot for all ur inputs, in the last i checked in MI03, there i got the physical inventory, one of my material is been blocked in physical inventory stock.

so plzz tell me how to remove this stock.THATS why while closing WBS , stock still exists.

REGARDS,

ANSAR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to transfer material from Block stock to unrestrict stock thru' mvt. type 343.

Then reverse it.

Hope it will give u help.

Regards,

Vishal Kr. Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to the dilevery schedule tab page of PO and go to top right then put the cursor on Preq. closed tab then right click and click choose.

Then it will close.

Try this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansar,

You can do it from two different manner.

1. One you have to reverse all transaction which you did.

Reverse Transfer posting----ReservationQuality Inspection-GRN---PO--PR.

2. Otherwise one solution ie you can transfer it's to another plant thru' Mvt. type 301Q & close the WBS.

It will give you help.

Regards,

Vishal Kr. Sharma

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Sir,

I was wrong to understand, actually the stock is zero in MBBS,

applied OSS note also...

While closing WBS, system gives error. Stock-still exists for WBS element....Message no. CJ661

Iu2019ve checked the purchasing document in ME2J, found that one PO make against network is not been totalled up to zero. Still some amount is left to GI. THEN I tried to lock the P.O & close all the commitment regarding P.O, Then I try to close the WBS, still the same error occurs.

Iu2019ve checked MBBS project stock its showing zero, then why it is not allowing to close the WBS

Inspite of locking the P.O, still the system gives the same error, STOCK STILL EXISTS.

In MBBS stock showing zero, then from where the stock is exists.

applied OSS note also...

THEN ALSO SAME ERORR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ansar,

First U close ur PO .

remove all available budget.

then run OPSX for that wbs to reset budgeting status.

then try to close the wbs.

regards

Vivek tripathi

Edited by: vivek tripathi on Oct 7, 2008 9:24 AM

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir, now i came to know that in MBBS 4 material are assigned to WBS but showing zero stock , but when i iam selecting particular material & clicking to Overview stock, there its showing PROJECT stock in the last (4th) material.

Now i want to remove this stock, how to do this...

Regards,

ANSAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try closing the PO first and then close the WBS.

The system is not allowing to close WBS as there is PO commitment still existing.

Regards,

Amit

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

hello Sir

We lock the same po and try to close wbs but still we geting the same error.Any other way.

With Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tick the ''delivery completed'' indicator on Delivery Tab of PO item and then try.

Hope this solves the problem.

Regards,