Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to get the TR. It is automatically saving without asking TR.

To add the following customized field (PA0001-zdata) in to the

authorization object (P_ORGIN) to control the user authorizations.

For the above requirement, I have created customised authorisation object with p_orgin fields.

I have created and tested in both development server & QA server.

after QA refresh, data element zdata was disappeared from QA server.

I am not able to send the TR from development server.

Please advise me, how to get the TR number from dev server.

I have delected and recreated again, even though it is not asking TR. automatically saving.

Steps followed: (Customer specific authorization object)

-

-

Standard SAP checks the accesses of infotype data via the standard authorization objects in SAP HR. The main authorization switch will control which of the supported checks should be executed in the customer system.

If the supported objects cannot map the requirements, the option of including a customer-defined authorization object in the infotype authorization check is also supported. Based on the definition of the object, the applicable coding requires modifications. The coding is stored in program (MPPAUTZZ)- it can be generated with the utility program u201CRPUACG00u201D from the requested authorization object.

Creation of a customer-specific authorization object in the customer-naming environment. The existing objects(P_ORGIN) must not be changed.

1)

Create Authorization Field:

Transaction - SU20

created zdata authorisation field, and data element.

2)Create Authorization Object:

Transaction - SU21

authorisation object -zorgin created with p_orgin fields, zdata & tcd as fields.

Fields from structure P0001; Customer-specific fields are also possible but they must have been created previously as authorization fields:

INFTY u2013 Infotype

AUTHC u2013 Authorization level

TCD u2013 Transaction code

3)

Maintenance of the check indicators

Transaction u2013 SU22

4)

· Entry of the transaction which checking occurs

· Insertion of the authorization object

· Marking the check indicator that you want: usually

· The check is executed according to the coding. However when generating authorizations from the transaction with the profile generator (role maintenance), the object is not automatically considered. In this case authorizations must be inserted manually.

· Creation of the corresponding authorizations and profiles

· Creation of program coding with utility program RPUACG00

o Start the program se38:

5)

Activate the check with authorization main switch NNNNN (table T77S0, group AUTSW).

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question