cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Recipes error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating the control recipe for Process Order the following errors occured

No values assigned to char. 0010 PPPI_INSTRUCTION in process instruction 0010 phase 0011

No text found for characteristic 0010, order xxxxxxxx, phase 0011, operation 0010

Wat else values and note i have to maintain and How

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sanvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked in the process order...How values should be get assigned to PI Char's in Process instruction.

1. By Automatic value assignment

2. or by manual addition...

if you find no values are there....then system will give you the message during PI sheet generation...."No values found for op/phase for Process instuction and char.

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know how and whr to assign manually these values and texts

Regards,

Sanvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go into process instruction of phase/operation of Process order( change mode).

There you can see all the char. mentioned against Process instruction and there against each line of Process instruction/charac, you can find the char value field. Give your value there.

If this field is displayed in grey mode then Automatic value assignment has been activated for that char....

Regards,

Shailendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply,

I found it in display mode

Where can i deselect so that i can manually proceed

I have used INSTR as PI Category

Regards,

Sanvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can deactivate the each charc's value assignment in Transaction code CT04.

Go to CT04 transaction and the char name there and open it in change mode.

There you can find one option proc. Mgmt. click on that..

then one more screen apprares where u can see the tab Auto value assimnet. there you can deactivate the option only automatic....

Regards,

Shailendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PPPI_INSTRUCTION is a characteristic which is used to incorporate Long text.I think you have miss to maintain the value of this PPPI_INSTRUCTION in your PI category.

Go to O12C select characteristic PPPI_INSTRUCTION and then go to Icon for Long Text and maintain its value there.Then save the long Text and PI category.Your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Dhaval

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this thread,

[Control Recipes |https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=17147526&messageID=3672320]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar