Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between Printprogram and Smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Created Print Program and Smartform. It is working fine

when i am executing through Print Program.But, i want this form should trigger via transaction code.

For Example: If sales order is created via Transaction code VA01 then automatically smart form output should come through printout for that sales order number.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Nace to assign the program and smartform using nace.

Actually it is done by the Functional Consultant.

Regards,

Srinivas

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While giving printout through transaction we need to have an output type defined in NACE transaction and for this output type we need to define a print program and also a smarform.

This can also be accessed using the the table TNAPR...

First u need to know your output type.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I have 3 parameters in my print program. (For Example P1,P2,P3).

I have writen the code

Select....From databse..into it_tab where Field3 = P1 and Field4 = P2 and field5 = P3.

Now, How can i write the select statement for my requirement.

( i mean i can execute it through transaction code like va01)

0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go to your VA01/VA02/VA03,

give your SO number and say print you will get an option to select the output type. Please select the Output type you have defined and say print preview.Once you do this it will take you to your print program. In this program you can write the select statement mentioned below and pass it to the smartform and this will print the desired result.

Please make sure your P1 P2 and P3 are getting values when you call the print command.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Link between Printprogram and Smartform is mainted in NACE transaction.

u have to give the print program and smart for perticular output type in NACE transaction .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Nace to assign the program and smartform using nace.

Actually it is done by the Functional Consultant.

Regards,

Srinivas