cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding MD01 MRP Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

The issue is PR is getting created for engineering during the MRP run of either Production / Materials. MRP controller for Production is 001 & material is 003 where as MRP controller for Engg. is 004, and we are not running any MRP for engineering items. Somehow PR is getting created for engineering items in the system.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

did you mention any MRP controllers in th exit key .

if you haven't mentioned any thing then system willplan for all materials.

if you doesn't want to plan for engineering materials

, then you remove the procurment typa or remove the MRPtype

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

If you are running MRP with MD01 then you can restrict engineering parts MRP run by user exit....use user exit for MRP controller & exclude MRP controller 004 from MRP run. May this will help you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you running MRP by MRP Controller wise. If not system will plan all the material in the plant.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

Thanks for ur reply. actually i am new here. earlier i think they have used "User exit". what may be the problem?

Could u tell me how to check "User exit"?

Regards,

Ramesh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Path is SPRO - Production - Material Requirement Planning - Planning - User exit : Material selection

You can check activation in SMOD. (CRT+F3)

M61X0001 -EXIT NAME

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per our previous member mentioned, use that user exit. Get help from ABAPER to assign this user exit. Now you can run MRP only selected MRP controller. So system will plan for selected material only which is assigned to respective MRP controller.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all. i will check it out with the help of ABAPer. actually the "User exit" is already created, but i don't have authorization to use that Tcode. i will check it out and let u know.

thanks,

Ramesh