Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to change address of Receiver EDIDC - RCVPRN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario : IDOC to JMS

EDIDC-SNDPRN is mapped to SenderID

EDIDC-RCVPRN is Mapped to ReceiverID for my receiver side.

the value for RCVPRN is XXXXX

But, here am getting response message (ALEAUD) showing that someone ieYYYYYYYY. not XXXXX.

I need to get the RCVPRN as XXXXX

Please suggest me that how can i resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

Edited by: YeswanthRaj Kumar on Oct 7, 2008 8:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the automated AleAduit from XI?

If yes, the RCVPRN in the Idoc control record in the original idoc will be used as the SNDPRN when the AleAduit Idoc is being sent from XI to R3.

You partner profile on R3 should have a inbound entry against this partner.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..we are using automated ALEAUD message which needs to get <SAP:SNDPRN>XXXX</SAP:SNDPRN> instead of

getting <SAP:SNDPRN>YYYY</SAP:SNDPRN>.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it doesn't work so, you would need to Select Option "Restore Orignal Parties for Acknowledgement" in the Receiver Idoc adapter being used for AleAduit Idoc.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I has not created for any communication channel for Receiver IDOC that is ALEAUD message inorder to select the Option "Restore Orignal Parties for Acknowledgement" .

Could you please confirm whether i need to create Receiver Idoc adapter to get the AleAduit message to IDOC back from JMS.

And i would like to know whether these changes need to be corrected by R/3 guys or as an XI developer should care of this.

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you would need a communication channel under your R3 business system.

Check the existing Communication Channgels under your R3 business system and see if there is a communication channel that begins with the name Ack.

If no, then look into Moni, and in the call adapter and see what is the comm channel being used to send the AleAduit back and in this comm channel select the option I have pointed above.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Sorry for my delayed reply.

Here i has checked the Logical system for my business system which is showing another one.

Hence i need to change the logical system from the SLD and that has been taken care by my Basis team .

Thanks for your support and your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Y.Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please suggest me on this ..i need to change the value of RCVPRN based on the requirements.

How can i do that..

Thanks & Regards,

Y.Raj.