cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T Code CR11 & CR15 usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody explain me the use of Capacity of work center in TCode CR11 and the use of work center capacity evaluation in TCode CR15.

My Actual requirement is like this.

I have a Maintenance work center in which 10 employees assigned.

I want to assign particullar employee to an operation in the order.

I want to evaluate the performance of each employee in that work center in a specified time.

How to do this. Plz explain.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

Maven CR11 is used to create capacity. This function is same as you maintain it while creating Work center. Only difference is while creating it for Workcenter capacity is having link with work center. When you create it seperately, i do not have any idea whether it can be assigned to workcenter or not. I need to check it.

Transaction code CR15 is used for evaluation of capacity. You can use capacity evaluations to analyze capacity loads in your company. You can adjust the analyses for each user according to the planning level, planning horizon and the area of responsibility. Available capacities and capacity requirements can be selected according to various criteria and cumulated using any period split you choose.

You can use work center hierarchies to cumulate the available capacities of production work centers and their capacity requirements to superior planning work centers.

To assign a person to order operation just go to operation tab view of the order Select the order operation & click on internal button you will be on internal tab view for the order. There you can assign the person number.

You have standard time for the operation that you define at the time of the defining or planning the tasklist. You have actual time for the operation from AFRU table. You can develop report to compair these two times & get the performance of the person who is working on order operation & by colloecting all timings for all operation you can decide what efficient that person is.

I hope this will anwer your question. let me know if further you need any more information.

Regards

Makarand Gurjar