cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between MBEW and MARD stock

0 Kudos

Greetings,

I have an issue with quantity difference between Material master accounting view total stock and MMBE/ MB52 stock for a some materials.

Have you ever experienced this problem ?

Please advise what could be the root cause for the same ?

Gobinathan G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Gopinath

what must have in the begining that ur GR must have been done with the non valuated stock

Check in the table MARDH and MBEWH to find the period where it started to become different.

MARDH has all stock, MBEWH has only valuated stock.

It all happened in the begining when the stk is uploaded with zero price and when the first GRN happens then the price of that material gets updated in the material master,

the stk must have been uploaded twice due to that reason some stk are valuated and some stk are non valuated ,that u can see in MB5B T-code ,for valuated stk the table is MMBE and the valuated + Non valuated stk gets updated in MARD so by the difference of stk in MARD and MBEW u will get the Non valuated stk.

How ever in MM03 -> Accounting View -> Total Stock is the Total Valuated Stock.

In MMBE, Total Stock comprises of Valuated and Non Valuated Stock.

Also, if there are Sales Order Stock with Individual Valuation, these Stocks will not be shown in Accounting View -> Total Valuated Stock, however this will be in MMBE.

Please refer the threads posted by me

1)How to Convert Non Valuated stk into Valuated

2) inventory difference problem in MM03 and MMBE

3) Qty Differene problem in MMBE & MM03

where as to solve your problem is to only make a program in which it will update the MARDH stock and MBEWH stock so that in future the problem does not arise.

Coz our sales person was finding the stock in MMBE but he was not able to do the delivery.

Coz there were no valuated stock.

To solve this I have made a program in which both the stocks will remain the same.I didnt got any solution thats the reason we have to take thsi step

Hope this finds useful .If it does I will expect the Points from you

Regds

Shail

0 Kudos

HI

Your answer was really helpful.

Thansk for your support.

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shail,

I am facing the same problem and I am unable to resolved. I checked the forum but unable to find proper solution. You said you did with program. Could you please share with me will be a great favour

Thanks & Regards,

Shah

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

MARD - Storage Location Data for Material

MBEW - Material Valuation

Difference between this tables exists.

In MARD you see total stock for determined storage location.

In MBEW you see total ctock for plant.

If you SUM all values from MARD for determined plant (all storage locations), then you see value from MBEW for this plant.

0 Kudos

HI Ashok ,

I agree with you that both MMBE and material master accounting view stock should be equal at any point of time.

But in my case, for some of the materials, the quantity do not match...

Gobinathan G

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Material Master Accounting View Only Show the Particular Plant Stock under which Material is Created.

Material Master Accounting View Stock and MMBE Stock Both are Same. Only Difference is the Selections of Display Levels. If you Dont Select any Plant in MMBE then System will Show the Total Stock (Ie Stock at all Plants)

So Select the Particular Plant in MMBE and Check the Stock is same with Material Master Accounting View Stock.

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You might be having stock in quality inspection.

IN accounting view unrestricted+quality stock is displayed

But in MMBE both are displayed seperately

Regards

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

MB52 :

You use this function to find out about the stock situation for materials that are assigned to selected material planning objects (MPOs) and material containers (MCs).

MMBE : Gives the current stock overview.....

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P