cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_03_BF_INIT_R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to upload data selecting posting date and Plant thru 2LIS_03_BF_INIT_R3. The system showing the message as:

*u201CInfoCube/DataStore object 0DF_DS19 is not active or does not existu201D*

Further, when I am installing the DSO 0DF_DS19, the system showing the error message after approx. 3 hour asu201D

u201CSQL error 3127 occurred when accessing program SAPMS380u201D

What could be the done?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,

MM Shukla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shukla,

u201CInfoCube/DataStore object 0DF_DS19 is not active or does not existu201D is Waring Message not a error message. you can ignore this message.

Use CUBE: 0IC_C03 - Material Stocks/Movements (as of 3.0B) to load moments( 0DF_DS19 is required for you)

Change targets selection in infopackage or create a new one.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

When I am loading the data ignoring the u201CInfoCube/DataStore object 0DF_DS19 is not active or does not existu201D message, the system showing the message as:

Check: No successful initialization of the delta update took place

Message no. RSM683

Procedure

Check performed:

A successful initialization of the delta update has not yet taken place and can be carried out at any time.

A delta request can only be transferred to the system after a delta initialization has been successfully processed (you can also set this to 'successful' by choosing QM Action).

If you do not want to carry out a 'real' initialization because this will take too long, you can simulate the initialization for test purposes.

The BI system and the source system behave as if an initialization has been performed although no data is updated. You can carry out a delta load at any time afterwards.

Delete init. RequestREQU_3YFLT89SRZ10AKAM2DNCMOE7E before running init. again with same selection

I am unable to find this specific request number to delete.

how can i stop this message from appearing and proceed further?

Regards,

MMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shukla,

Goto infopack change mode, from menu choose scheduler --> Initialization options for source system. You can see perviously initialized request.

Make it red and delete.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

The request is now deleted, but I can't upload the data in 2LIS_03_BF. The error is as:

@5C@ 08.10.2008 09:38:18 InfoCube/DataStore object 0DF_DS19 is not active or does not exist RSM1 116

Pls suggest how to proceed further?

Regards,

MMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shukla,

As i already told you this is warning message, you can ignore...

Its better to create a new infopackage and select required datatargets(0IC_C03) and load data.

Hope it Helps

Srini

Assigning points way of saying thanks in SDN