cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MC-Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SAP experts,

I have a sales employee entered in all the sales orders. The sales employee comes from the customer master & is displayed both at the header as well as the item level in the sales order.

Now when i try to check the report for the sales by a sales employee through trabsaction code MC-Q (standard SIS t.code), the system displays a messagem "No data exists for chosen selection".

The report works for the sales organization t.code MC+2.

Is there any statistics group for the sales employee as well. If yes then where do we assign it.

Regards,

Niyaz.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, you'll need to find out which info structure is used in this report (S006, I guess). Each report is using a different info structure, so if one of them is working it's not an inidicator.

Then check in SE16 if there are any records whatsoever in the structure. If not, check transaction OMO1 if update is turned on for this structure. If yes, then check if the configuration has been maintained for updates in this info structure. This is too complex to explain here, you might want to read more in SAP help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/c1/37544e449a11d188fe0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will have to test it.