Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkbox functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m changing the standard screen (Customer E-mail) through Screen Painter SE51...

My requirement is send mail to multiple customers at a time..but there is radio button option..so not possible..

I change it into checkbox, but its functioning is same as radio button...how can i change it functionality...

Means it is selecting only single checkbox at a time like radio button, i want that it select multiple...

Plz help..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the function is the same, you need to change your coding.

If you want to select multiple, you should work with select-options and not check- or radiobox.

Regards

Nicole

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the function is the same, you need to change your coding.

If you want to select multiple, you should work with select-options and not check- or radiobox.

Regards

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

i got u question , but i want to know senario wheather it is for invoice or someother thing, using any standard t.code or any z program.

shan.

0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

I want to send mail to multiple customer's through t.code XD02.. there is a field E-mail in it for sending mail to customer, but there is radio button available, means from that we can send only 1 customer at a time but we want that mail should goes to multiple customers.

So, i change it from radio button to checkbox through SE51 but it's functionality is same as radio button...

Note:- From my point of view, seems that i change it but i must be changed its Groups define coding...because radio button and checkbox group setting must be different from each other..

PLz let me know, what can i do.....

Can anybody help plzzzzz....

0 Kudos

may be wen it was radio button u have grouped ur radio button but now u have changed to check box u must have forgotten to remove group frm it so jst check that out

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that what is the problem in it..

If i remove radio button coding, it should be correct but i m unable to find that where is the Coding of it..

Plz tell me, how can i do it...