Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am working on a module pool program.

I need to know how to lock the transaction ( ztransaction - the transaction code created for my module pool program) .

I need to know how to make the transaction to be used only by a single user at a time.

please help me out with some logic.

Thanks in advance.

use meaningful subject for your questions

Edited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Jan 15, 2009 4:24 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try this method, but i am not sure, this is the right approach.

Create a ZTABLE.

When somebody executes the transaction for the first time, create a entry in the ZTABLE and while coming out of transaction delete the entry from ZTABLE.

When somebody else executes the transaction, check whether entry is available in the ZTABLE, if yes, than give error message, else proceed with the transaction

Regards

Madhan

6 REPLIES 6

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Check this thread..,

Thanks,

Naveen.I

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

SM01...will be the tanscation to lock the trancation.......

0 Kudos

>

> hi,

> SM01...will be the tanscation to lock the trancation.......

But it will Lock For all users for all the time forever untill you unlock again

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try this method, but i am not sure, this is the right approach.

Create a ZTABLE.

When somebody executes the transaction for the first time, create a entry in the ZTABLE and while coming out of transaction delete the entry from ZTABLE.

When somebody else executes the transaction, check whether entry is available in the ZTABLE, if yes, than give error message, else proceed with the transaction

Regards

Madhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Enqueue and dequeue Lock function modules to lock the transaction from the user.

TO do so first you have to create a lock object in se11.

and use this lock object in the program.

Use Enqueue function modules to lock the TCODE and once you come to out of the transaction use dequeue function module to unlock the TCODE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all guys!!!