cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a Company Code with all custumizings?

former_member562193
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone tell how can a Company Code created through "Edit, Copy, Delete, Check Company Code" be delated completed with all customizations?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your company code is assigned to Controlling Area, then de-assign it from Company Code via OKKP.

Then go to EC01 and click on Delete button. Give your company code, system will delete it from the client

Regards,

Jigar

former_member562193
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa/Jigar,

Thanks for the solutions.

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete company code transactional data. The controlling area is linked or shared by several other company codes. The company code data I want to delete is not set to productive.

What would be the best approach ?

Thanks,

Sanjay

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

IMG ==> Financial Accounting ==> General Ledger Accounting ==> preparation for Productive Start ==> New Installation ==> Delete Test Data ==> Delete Transaction Data.

Please MAKE SURE that you are NOT doing this in a live production system. Please attentive while doing these type of transactions as these are irreversible.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for the info. But it is for deleting only controlling data and not FI data. There is one transaction code OBR1 which can be used to delete both FI as well as CO data. But the danger is, while deleting CO data, it also deletes the data of other company codes which are in the same controlling area. Therefore I was looking for a solution where I should be able to delete only transactional date of one company code within a controlling area and NOT of All company codes.

Any help on this direction will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.