cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different GL accounts for BED and CVD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP guru's,

is it possible to use different GL codes for BED (in case of local) and CVD (in case of imports)?....

I have used different GL accounts for these in customisation for GRPO- BED and GRPO-IP for CVD.

My postings (at the time of J1IEX) are going right....but when i come to utilisation (J2IUN), i am not getting seperate amounts for BED and CVD when i use ADC transaction type IP in J2IUN.....

Any help will be highly appreciated...

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally in case of Imports we use CVD & the respective GL account we can maintain for a company code in IMG - LG - tax on goods movements -India - company code settings.

Also we will mention the GL account in OBYC for CVD transaction Key.

The above GL account for CVD is nothing but a clearing account & the counter entries will be posted to the Excise for Capital goods purchase GL's which will maintain for the Excise group & ETT - CAPE in IMG.

So at the time of our GR the RG23C register will be updated also the excise entry's will be posted to the GL's maintianed for ETT type CAPE in IMG - LG - tax on goods movements -India - Account Determination.

The excise credit which we have availed in the above GL's for capital goods can be utilized at the time of J2IUN.

Hope the process is clear.

Regards,