SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification for EP or Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am planning to take Certification on EP or Webdynpro this. Could any one send me the link for the syllabus for this topics.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go through this link you will find some info redarding EP portal certification

hope its useful..

Regards,

Latha

Edited by: Latha Maheswari G on Oct 7, 2008 7:33 AM

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we talk about certification for EP, then given below are the certifications for Enterprise Portal:

- SAP Consultant Certification Development Consultant SAP Netweaver 2004s u2013 NetWeaver Portal

- SAP Consultant Certification Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004-Portal, Knowledge Management & Collaboration

- SAP Consultant Certification Technology Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004s - Portal

- SAP Certified Technology Professional - Portal with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

As far as I understand, the first certification in the above list would be best for you. It is mostly related to Enterprise Portal development. Second and Third certifications above are more on Enterprise Portal administration side. The forth in the list is anyways a Professional certification, and requires 4-7 years of experience, and is mostly related to the overall Enterprise Portal implementation.

As far as certification for Web Dynpro is concerned, there is no separate certification for Web Dynpro. Web Dynpro is only a part of the entire course material for some of the certifications. These certifications are:

- SAP Consultant Certification Development Consultant SAP Netweaver 2004s u2013 NetWeaver Portal

- SAP Consultant Certification Development Consultant SAP NetWeaver 2004 - Web Application Dev.Focus Java

- SAP Certified Development Associate - Java with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

- SAP Certified Development Professional - Java with SAP NetWeaver 7.0

Again the first in the list is the same EP certification that I am recommending to you.

Links to all the above certifications can be found on this page (Copy this entire link):

http://www.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationfinder.epx?context=[[101||]]|

Bye

Ankur

kirankumar_g
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

can anybody suggest for EP administrator which certification code we need to select.